Monday, January 25, 2010

Where does the time go?

Hi everyone!

I am so sorry I have been out of touch! I arrived back in the States on December 4, 2009, and since then I have been having a blast with my friends and family! After almost 6 weeks in the States, tomorrow morning I am headed back to South Africa! I couldn't be more excited to be returning to Rhodes University and Grahamstown! Next year I will be working on my thesis, staying involved in the Grahamstown community and traveling like a mad woman! I already have quite a few trips planned and once I arrive in South Africa I will be sure to update y'all on all of my plans!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and very happy New Year!

All of my love, and I promise to do my best to keep this blog updated!
B

3 Comments:

At January 26, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Blogger CrafTina said...

Safe Travels and I will miss you so much but what is one more year. I can wait...right?

 
At January 27, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Britt. ..Dad and I are the ones who really enjoyed having you back at home in Texas for the holidays. I am expecting great things for you during your final year at Rhodes. I know you are making close relationships with new friends that will span the globe. I am excited that your studies in South Africa have expanded your intellectual and travel experiences. I know this year will be awesome. Study hard....stay safe and healthy....but above all have FUN!

 
At January 30, 2010 at 7:58 AM, Blogger flowerweaver said...

Brittany, it was so wonderful to see you at Christmas. Have a wonderful year of studies and travels, and keep in touch! We love you.

Aunt Sage & Uncle Rick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home