Thursday, April 15, 2010

Artsy Fartsy

While on holiday I believe I got about 5 pictures of myself and Joey, 35 or so landscape photos, and approximately 42 bajillion pictures of animals. However, I also attempted to take some fancy, art-smart photos (though they were shot with a point and click camera and therefore can't be taken too seriously). However, I thought I would share some of the prettier pictures with y'all since I am convinced that the people who read this blog love me unconditionally (except for the random internet trollers) and therefore must accept and adore my photos without judgement. Annie Lebowitz, you can kiss it.

Love,
B







2 Comments:

At April 25, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

I'd send the 1st one to National Geographic. No, seriously! They have a competition every year for amateur photographers, and that's a really good one! I loved all your pictures... glad you had so much fun!!

 
At May 21, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Blogger flowerweaver said...

Nice! Each one a great composition and interesting subject of some great memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home